The Friends of St George’s Bristol
“St George’s sits at the heart of our most musical experiences. It’s become a home from home, a place to meet friends and enjoy the most extraordinary range of world-class music.” Patron members of the Friends of St George’s
Without the Friend’s of St George’s we could not put on the breadth and quality of music that our audiences enjoy, we could not run our award-winning education programmes which are encouraging new generations to enjoy and make music, and we would struggle to maintain the wonderful Grade II* listed building that is home to such incredible talent.
Join our Friends today and from just £30 a year enjoy great benefits, including
• Advanced mailing of our season brochures
• Priority booking ahead of the general public for all St George’s concerts and events
• Regular Friends newsletter to keep you in touch with us
• Pre-season Director’s talk
• Invitations to special events
Become a Gala Friend and from just £75 a year enjoy all the above, plus
• Priority booking ahead of the Friends
• An invitation to our Annual Drinks Reception
• Your support recognized on our concert programmes
For those able to support St George’s with annual gifts over £250 we offer two further options Patrons and Benefactors.
These enjoy all the above, plus
• Priority booking ahead of Gala Friends and Friends
• An invitation to the exclusive Annual Opening Night Patrons and Benefactors Reception (fee payable)
• Advanced notice of celebrity concert dates and preview of each concert season
• The facility to return tickets up to 48 hours before an event
Patrons also enjoy regular updates from the Director, personal ticket booking direct through our Development Department, invitations to other exclusive events and the option to include named partner.
To become a Friend today click below to download the form.
Or give a friend or loved one the gift of music – we offer Friends of St George’s as a gift option.
For more information, please contact the Development Department on email@example.com or call 0117 929 4929.