Our Covid Response
At St George’s Bristol we want everyone to enjoy live music, and feel comfortable and safe.
To strike the right balance between safety and comfort, in knowledge that Covid is still with us, and in line with the latest Government guidelines, we’re continuing to operate with a few enhanced safety measures.
What we’re doing:
- Enhanced cleaning of all of our customer-facing areas.
- Enhanced ventilation in our performance spaces.
- Our Front of House and Box Office staff continue to wear face coverings.
- St George’s staff continue to regularly test for Covid-19.
- Hand sanitiser provided throughout the building.
Recommendations for when you visit:
- We recommend you wear a face covering in crowded spaces.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provide throughout the building.
- Please Use contactless payments wherever possible.
These recommendations are just that. We do not enforce mask-wearing, we do not require evidence of testing, and we will not ask for proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Me or my guests have Covid, what do I do?
We would encourage that if you are symptomatic or testing positive that you do not attend, but we leave the decision whether to attend to you. We are not in a position to refund tickets due to Covid infection, in the same way that we can’t offer refunds due to any other illness.
If you have any questions, contact us here, or call us on 0117 929 4929.
Rescheduled or Cancelled Events
When Covid affects an event, we may have to reschedule it. When this happens, we will contact all bookers to inform you of the reschedule. If you have tickets booked with us, and are unable to make the rescheduled event date, please get in touch with us here. All tickets and seat reservations will be automatically carried over to the new date.
In some cases, if an event is unable to take place in person, an online alternative may be provided and tickets will automatically be transferred to the new online event.
Unfortunately, sometimes we’re unable to reschedule events affected by Covid. If you’ve booked a cancelled event, our Box Office team will get in touch with you using the contact details you supplied when you made your booking.
You can then choose to:
- Donate the face value of your ticket to St George’s Bristol. Every donation helps to secure our future as we navigate challenging times. If you would like to do this, please let us know on email@example.com
- Convert the face value of your ticket to credit on your St George’s account. You can use this to book for future events.
- Receive a refund of the face value of the ticket, in line with our standard Terms & Conditions.
Page updated: Tue 24 Apr 2022