Become a Supporter of St George’s Bristol and help us do more.
Supporters play a major role in the life of St George’s, contributing vital funds to all areas of our work – from our acclaimed programme of classical and contemporary performance to education projects in communities across the city. Supporters safeguard our future; allowing us to attract internationally celebrated artists and inspire new generations of music lovers and makers.
St George’s Bristol is a charity. Every year we must raise at least a third of our income from individuals and charitable sources. We would love you to help us in this challenge. Every donation, large or small, makes a difference.
In the last 12 months our supporters have helped to create:
- Magical musical experiences for over 85,000 people through 300 concerts, events and workshops
- The opportunity for over 4,500 children and young people to take part in our learning programme
- A stunning contemporary new cafe/bar and performance space.
- The resources to care for our beautiful Grade II* listed concert hall.
You can choose your level of support from the following:
Member from £40 per year
- A priority booking period at the start of each season ahead of general booking.
- Advanced mailing of season brochures.
- Invitations to special events.
- Regular newsletter featuring news and insights from St George’s programme, team and artists.
Benefactor from £250 per year
Benefits of a Member, plus:
- Opportunity to book the best seats in the house, with advanced notice of new season highlights, advanced mailing of season brochures and exclusive priority booking period.
- 48 hour ticket return facility.
- An acknowledgement of your support in concert programmes.
- Invitations to exclusive supporter events including pre-concert receptions.
Patron from £1,000 per year
Benefits of a Benefactor, plus:
- An exclusive booking period at the start of each season.
- Personal booking via the Development team.
- Access to a ticket allocation reserved for Patrons up to 48 hours before a performance.
- Waiting list priority.
- An acknowledgement of your support onsite and in concert programmes.
- Invitations to other exclusive events and opportunities.
- Regular updates and communication from the executive and development team.
Star Circle from £2,500 per year
The Star Circle is our programme for major donors – supporting and championing St George’s ambition and long-term artistic development. Star Circle members enjoy an exclusive programme of events including moments with high profile artists, visits to cultural destinations and an annual supper with Trustees and the Chief Executive. To find out more about the work our Star Circle supports and benefits open to you as a Star Circle member, please contact the Development Team, on 0117 929 4929 ext. 205.
We offer a number of payment methods including quarterly instalments by Direct Debit
“I’ve always loved St George’s as a performer and an audience member; the venue is beautiful, the acoustics are great, and the quality and variety of music put on there make it an essential part of Bristol’s cultural life. I was particularly keen to support the recent redevelopment: a smaller, more versatile performance space at an established venue like St George’s is just what the city needs.” ANDRE SHLIMON
“I love going to St George’s for concerts. Being a Supporter of St George’s makes you feel more part of the place as well as allowing you priority booking, which is so useful. Extra events provided for Friends are also very worthwhile. I have got to know so many people through St George’s” CHARLES KINSEY
“We know St George’s relies on donations to maintain its superbly varied programme, bringing the top artists to Bristol. We’re therefore glad to join with very many other Supporters in providing a little extra – and in sharing enjoyment of the finest music at this wonderful venue.” MARTIN & MARY BAILEY
“As a music student I really enjoy coming to St George’s, especially for the lunchtime concerts which are free for students! It is a beautiful venue and there are so many fantastic opportunities to watch world-famous artists perform here. As a Supporter it’s great to be kept up to date with additions to the programme and special ticket offers.” CHRISTABELL PIDDUCK