Become a Supporter of St George’s Bristol and help us do more.
In the last 12 months our supporters have helped to create:
- Magical musical experiences for over 85,000 people, through 300 concerts, events and workshops
- The opportunity for over 4,500 children and young people to take part in our Learning & Participation programme
- The resources to care for our beautiful Grade II* listed concert hall.
You can choose your level of support from the following:
from £40 per year
- A priority booking period at the start of each season ahead of general booking.
- Advanced mailing of season brochures.
- Regular newsletter featuring news and insights from St George’s team.
from £250 per year
Benefits of a Member, plus:
- Opportunity to book the best seats in the house, with advanced notice of new season highlights, advanced mailing of season brochures and exclusive priority booking period.
- 48 hour ticket return facility.
- An acknowledgement of your support in concert programmes.
- Invitations to exclusive supporter events including pre-concert receptions.
from £1,000 per year
Benefits of a Benefactor, plus:
- An exclusive booking period at the start of each season.
- Personal booking via the Development team.
- Access to a ticket allocation reserved for Patrons up to 48 hours before a performance.
- Waiting list priority.
- An acknowledgement of your support onsite and in concert programmes.
- Invitations to other exclusive events and opportunities.
- Regular updates and communication from the development team.
from £2,500 per year
The Star Circle is our programme for major donors – supporting and championing St George’s ambition and long-term artistic development. Star Circle members enjoy an exclusive programme of events including moments with high profile artists, visits to cultural destinations and an annual supper with Trustees and the Chief Executive. To find out more about the work our Star Circle supports and benefits open to you as a Star Circle member, please contact the Development Team, on 0117 929 4929 ext. 205.
We offer a number of payment methods including regular instalments by Direct Debit