#CultureFlashSale – 24-Hour Culture Flash Sale from 10am Thursday 6 Sept to 10am Friday 7 Sept
24-Hour Culture Flash Sale
From 10am, 6 September 2018
Save money on the very best in classical, jazz, folk and world music, plus family and spoken word events, at St George’s Bristol this season! And what’s more, we can’t wait to welcome you not only to our new season of concerts and events, but also to our beautiful new extension…
From 10am on Thursday 6 September to 10am on Friday 7 September, we’re offering 25% off the following concerts and events, plus interval drinks, as part of the Bristol and Bath Culture Flash Sale. Early purchase is recommended with some concerts expected to sell quickly!
Please see our concerts below ranging from Chineke! Ensemble, to Jon Boden (ex-frontman of folk giants Bellowhead), Bristol Keyboard Festival highlights, vocalists Stacey Kent and Natacha Atlas, spoken word artists UnFold, and family events from Wild Words to Carnival of the Animals and Swan Lake.
We are also very excited to announce that we’re offering a special Culture Flash Sale discount on tickets to Oz Clarke and Armonico Drink to Music! The discounted ticket price of £15 (down from £40) includes not only music from the Armonico Consort, but also three drinks specially selected by Oz to complement the music.
Also enjoy 25% off pre-purchased interval drinks for our Flash Sale evening concerts – Prosecco, Gem, Southville Hop, Luscombes Elderflower, Gin and Tonic, Red and White Wine, Still and Sparkling Mineral Water.
Go to the Visit Bristol website https://bit.ly/2oDd2q7 for the full list of organisations – including Colston Hall, Tobacco Factory Theatres, Bristol Old Vic, RWA, Bath Historic Venues, Mozartfest, and more – across Bristol and Bath in the Culture Flash Sale.
Share on social media using #CultureFlashSale.
*Ts & Cs apply: Please note discounts don’t apply to £5 Student tickets
Concerts in the Flash Sale:
- Beyond the Barline Modern Masters 1: Reich – Friday 7 Sep 15pm
- Jon Boden & Sacconi Quartet – Friday 7 Sep 7.30pm
- Oz Clarke and Armonico Drink to Music! – Saturday 8 Sep 7.30pm
- Dante Quartet – Sunday 16 Sep 3pm and 6.30pm
- Northern Flyway – Thursday 20 Sep 8pm
- English National Baroque Ensemble – Saturday 22 Sep 7.30pm
- 12 Ensemble Reborn – Friday 28 Sep 7.30pm
- London Bridge Trio – Thursday 4 Oct 1pm
- Maya Youssef – Tuesday 9 Oct 8pm
- Julian Baggini – The Philosophical Times – Saturday 20 Oct 11am
- Andy Sheppard & Espen Eriksen Trio – Thursday 11 Oct 8pm
- Daniel Pioro & Valgeir Sigurðsson – Sunday 21 Oct 8pm
- Eddie Parker’s Debussy Mirrored Ensemble – Friday 26 Oct 8pm
- MiniBeats Spooky Sunday! – Sunday 28 Oct 11am, 1pm, 3pm
- Tord Gustavsen Trio (#BristolKeys) – Tuesday 30 Oct 8pm
- Wild Words family event – Wednesday 31 Oct 11.45am
- Mahan Esfahani (#BristolKeys) – Wednesday 31 Oct 8pm
- Zubin Kanga (WIKIPIANO) – Friday 2 Nov 8pm
- The Jupiter Project – Saturday 3 Nov 11am and 12 Noon
- Carnival of the Animals & Swan Lake – Sunday 4 Nov 11am
- Reverie – The Life and loves of Claude Debussy – Sunday 4 Nov 7.30pm
- Natacha Atlas – Thursday 8 Nov 8pm
- Bath Camerata & Bristol Ensemble – Saturday 10 Nov 7.30pm
- Sitkovetsky Piano Trio & Michael Collins – Sunday 11 Nov 7.30pm
- UnFold (A Lyrix Organix Production) – Friday 16 Nov 7.30pm
- Bristol Classical Players – Saturday 24 Nov 7.30pm
- Babelfish – Thursday 29 Nov 8pm
- Chiaroscuro Quartet and Kristian Bezuidenhout – Friday 7 Dec 7.30pm
- Darius Brubeck Quartet – Thursday 13 Dec 9pm
- Aurora Orchestra & Imogen Cooper, A Viennese New Year – Sunday 30 Dec 7pm
- Drinks (PRE BOOKABLE) – Prosecco, Gem, Southville Hop, Luscombes Elderflower, Gin and Tonic, Red and White Wine, Still and Sparkling Mineral Water.